PS Project: 'Somewhere'

For the 'Somewhere' Project, we were asked to find a scene from a movie we could photoshop ourselves into. I struggled to choose a single scene that I could insert myself in, but decided on one of the very first and very memorable scenes from the TV series: Breaking Bad. I had my picture taken in the street outside, while I was wearing minimal clothing, in order to match the character Walt. Walt takes his pants off while 'cooking' and believes he hears a threat outside, so he prepares himself with a weapon outside of his portable 'lab'. I inserted myself behind him, alon with a pair of pants on the ground, so that my expression could match what was going on. I included two final scenes: with and without the pants on the ground (below). My tag brush is in the final photo, located on the RV front window.


Scene:

Images used:


Final Image:

(With pants on the ground)





Comments

  1. I think this image came out really good. You did such a good job matching the lighting which must have been difficult because it was very unique lighting. You also did a great job putting your shadow in to match with lighting and the shadow of the man in the foreground. I do not have any suggestions I think it came out perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is super creative. I think it's funny that you also made yourself appear pants-less and putting the pants on the ground in front of you was a great idea. You did your shadows very well and also a great job masking. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzi, I really like the scene that you chose to photoshop yourself into, Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows. I think that you did a very good job in making this image look realistic and it really looks like you could have been in the scene! It's really cool how you used combined the two pictures of yourself to make it look like you are looking down to better fit the scene. Also, I think that your addition of putting a pair of pants on the ground is funny and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts