FMX 210 Final Design Portfolio

Feeling much more comfortable with the application InDesign, it was very enjoyable to create my own portfolio in order to showcase the work I have done for this semester in FMX 210: Digital Media. Although I had not expected to gain knowledge in the applications that were used for each project, I can proudly admit I feel confident in my current and progressing abilities and skills through each. For the portfolio, I used the same concept as the InDesign postcard creation and decided to use my own artwork, specifically created for the front and back pages of the spread. I did incorporate the art in the marginal areas of the pages in-between, like I had done with the postcard as well. I kept the theme to look fluid and simple, over a white background, and continued blue into my text and logo-tags (placed on the front cover and back cover). If I were to work on the portfolio further, I would like to add page numbers, personal artwork and projects, and simple borders or frames to the images.


Comments

Popular Posts