Photoshop Inspiration

One image you think it would be really hard to photoshop yourself in to...


This photo would be very hard to photoshop myself into because of the dark and warm lighting of the scene; it would take a while to make a photo of myself look perfect. Kirby, the man who photoshopped himself into the picture next to Kendall, did a great job with the little space he had to insert himself, and his attire works very well with what the other participants in the photo are wearing.

One image that inspired you or gave you an idea for the "Somewhere" project...


This photo inspired me for the 'Somewhere' project where I must insert myself into a scene of a movie, because it opened up the possibilities to types of scenes that I may choose from. For example, it could be of an action movie, a scene where the characters are on the run, or where they have enthusiastic expressions, etc.

One image that made you laugh...


 I follow this creative mind, James Fridman, on Twitter and enjoy all of his work! They are majority photoshopped photos that people request him to fix. However, Fridman always lets them down with a humorous and clever photoshop job. This photo in particular shows out-of-the-box thinking which still inspires me for the 'Somewhere' project.

One illusion you think you might want to recreate...


This is a very legitimate way to stage food or other objects for display on digital platforms. This technique will come in handy for my portfolio of art, later in life. As well, this demonstrates how a photo's setting can be manipulated, no matter how small or narrow.

Comments

Popular Posts