InDesign: Postcard

For this project we used the InDesign application, once again, in order to create our own postcards. The postcard artwork could be used from any previous projects, but I decided to incorporate a painting I had completed on my own. The concept 'HoCA' or 'House of Coffee & Art' is actually one that I created in my web design class for a project. The project was to code a website for a company you have created. HoCA is a design firm and collaborative art studio that clients can rent permanent or temporary space from, and purchase coffee at! I used the color blue around the rest of the postcard in order to match the artwork and also used the pen tool to continue the lines from the art, into the marginal areas.

Postcard:

Artwork:





Comments

  1. The painting is stunning, and really visually pleasing to me. I love that the color scheme of the post card pulls from the colors in the painting. The concept of "House of Coffee & Art" is really cool - I wish it was real!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts