Illustrator Practice: Self-Logo

To begin planning for the Illustrator Self-Logo project, I chose the following five words to describe myself: Loud, Resilient, Creative, Responsible, and Ambitious. The final logo was chosen from the word creative (and organized) and was picked since it was more personal than the others I had sketched. I incorporated the letter 'i' for the first initial of my name, and the rest of the paperclip may be seen as the 'g' for my last name initial. The paperclip will represent something to be saved or organized, perhaps my own work or the idea that my work and my identity are to be saved. I believe this was the best pick, and is most creative, for how versatile the logo is. It is easily identifiable for someone who is introduced to myself and my logo, and can appropriately fit in any place of my work (communications, sustainability, etc.). I believe there is not much to question about it; the logo is simple and timeless because it represents my identity with no opportunity of disruption or change. I chose the color green because it is more organic, and my favorite color. 


Mood Boards (5):

Unfortunately, the five mood boards that were submitted and saved to my flash-drive, will not open correctly; Adobe was not able to recover the file either.

Here is the first board for 'Loud':

5x5 Sketches (5):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnafWtBdXDjhgUnnBSrxlnDl_gcl8mss/view?usp=sharing 

Chosen Sketch (Creative):



Progress:



Layers:




Comments

  1. I never would have though to create a paperclip as a logo but it turned out really well. I like how you incorporated you initials into the paper clip. It has a special meaning to you and its super unique. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts