FMX 210 Initial Thoughts

 I have heard a great amount of things about taking Digital Media as an elective course. My friends and other peers, like me, wanted to take an elective for their Communications degree that they would enjoy. So, I decided to take this course in order to explore the options and techniques of technology usage in order to help me in my future entrepreneur-like endeavors. For anyone, using the technology you have to advance your education, careers and interests, is seemingly an important skill to have on your own.

From this course, I expect to gain basic knowledge around creative applications and hope to use what I learn for a potential job in the artistic field. Using a blog is something I intend to do in my own time and in the near future, so this is great practice for myself to get acclimated to the culture and methods, while also finding my niche and personal style.

The following pictures have to do with the first assignment of Blanka Roundtree's FMX 210 class: my own selfie and then converted into ASCII Art using http://glassgiant.com/ascii/.

Comments

Popular Posts